ICCF Extravaganza Super Show 2018
May 25th, 26th & 27th
A Members Only Event
owner of exhibiting dog must be a member to participate
Spectators welcome without fee
ICCF Club Membership Required for owner of exhibiting dog~ Join Today
Come join us at Royal Canin Ring, located within Roberts Centre at 123 Gano Rd. Wilmington,
Ohio 45177 for a Cane Corso celebration! This is an all inclusive venue with
convenience for the exhibitor at center focus. Visit Royal Canin Ring's website for
detailed information about all their amenities they have to offer. We have a
an exciting itinerary of conformation, working, elite panel of expert judges,
breed seminar, raffle prizes, and vendors with the latest inventory in dog items.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Hotel Information: Holiday Inn 123 Gano Rd. Wilmington, Ohio 45177~ ph 937-283-3200
Website Reserve hotel room under the ICCF Club name to receive group discounted rate
ICCF EXTRAVAGANZA JUDGING PANEL
Working ~ Trenton Harris & KT Maess
ICCF Extravaganza Super Show Online Pre-entry System
Pre-Entries ~ Closed
Online Entries close May 24th @ 5pm EST
Day of show entry fee (increased to $45 per class)
CLICK HERE for online entry form and then make payment for your entries below
ICCF EXTRAVAGANZA Super Show 2018
Conformation Cash Payout
Best of Breed - $2,000
Best of Opposite - $1,000
Winners Dog - $400
Winners Bitch - $400
Best of Breed Junior - $300
Best of Opposite Junior - $300
Best of Breed Baby Puppy - $200
Best of Opposite Baby Puppy - $200
Best of Breed Veteran - $100
Best of Opposite Veteran- $100
Tournament of Champions Best of Breed $1000
Tournament of Champions Best Opposite $1000
Accumulation of points from all 4 conformation shows
Working Cash Payout
Driviest Puppy (3-6mth, 6-9mth, 9-12th,) $100 each age division
Hardest Hitting Male/Female-$100 each division
Beginner Nov Obed/Nov Obed- $100 each division & certificate
Rally Nov/Adv– $100 each division
Sprint Race– Winner $100
*Completion of W9 form required for cash payout $600 or greater
*Only Cane Corso entries are eligible for cash payout awards. The Cane Corso that receives a first placing will be awarded cash payout. The Cane Corso must receive a passing score, and may not be disqualified from the entered event. In the event of a tie, judge or ICCF BOD will determine winner. All decisions are final. All breeds welcome to exhibit in all working events except for CCAT.
ICCF Extravaganza Show Rules
In signing this form, I am agreeing to rules brought forth by the ICCF Club.
The term “dog” is neither age nor gender specific.
1. No dog shall be shown under a judge if any owner(s), agent(s), or handler(s) of said dog have had any business or personal dealings with the aforementioned judge within the past 3 years.
However, in the event that an owner(s) has had business and/or personal dealings with the aforementioned judge, said judge may evaluate said dog so long as said dog is not from any business or dealings with said judge, and said dog is shown by an agent or handler that has had no dealings or business with said judge. (Third Party Exclusion)
2. A dog may not be shown under a judge where said judge is the breeder, co-breeder, owner, co-owner and/or previous owner.
3. No owner(s), agent(s), handler(s), or breeder(s) may converse with the judge until after said judge has evaluated his/her dog.
4. No tagging assigned judges to pictures or comments on any public or social media is permitted.
5. Any ICCF Club official has the right to refuse any owner(s), agent(s), or handler(s) to enter or handle at any ICCF Club event for any reason.
6. Any owner(s), agent(s), or handler(s) found to be unethical, having bad sportsmanship, or showing inappropriate conduct, at the show venue, by any ICCF Club official, shall be removed and any and all award(s), including but not limited to point(s), trophies, prize money payouts, certifications shall be forfeited immediately and returned back to the possession of ICCF Club
7. Neither the ICCF Club nor the ICCF Club officials shall be held libel, responsible, or accountable for any service(s) and/or product(s) donated to the ICCF Club raffle or auction.
8. Any dog brought onto the grounds or premises of the ICCF Club show venue shall immediately be removed and will not be able to participate if it:
(a) shows clinical symptoms of distemper, infectious hepatitis, leptospirosis, or other communicable diseases,
(b) is known to have been in contact with distemper, infectious hepatitis, leptospirosis, or other communicable diseases within thirty days prior to the opening of the show,
(c) within thirty days prior to the opening of the show, has been kenneled, where there previously existed: distemper, infectious hepatitis, leptospirosis, or other communicable diseases.
9. Any dog brought onto the grounds or premises of the ICCF Club show venue must be either on a leash or crated and under control at all times.
10. It is the responsibility of the person(s) accompanying and/or walking the dog(s) to clean up after the dog(s).
11. No dog is to be mistreated.
12. Anyone who has a payout of $600.00 or more agrees to show a driver’s license and give his/her social security number for a 1099 form.
13. Each payout will be mailed to each appropriate qualified winner within one week of the show. Payouts will only be paid once all the wins have been verified according to the ICCF Club’s rules for showing. If for any reason winner(s) can not be verified by the ICCF Club, prize money payout will be forfeited back to the ICCF Club without recourse.
14. All monies paid to the ICCF Club are non-refundable.
15. Anyone found in violation of these posted rules will be suspended, banned, and, if warranted, legal action will be taken.
16. Any entry to an ICCF Club show or any spectator at an ICCF Club show venue acknowledges reading the rules and agrees to abide by these rules.
17. All decisions made by any ICCF Club official are final.
*Please feel free to seek the advice of any ICCF Club official for clarification of these rules at any time. Judges should not be approached for questioning, at any time, before their assignments